Every Thing is Possible | Why Am I Even Alive | Muniba Mazari | Talent Factor Pakistan

by - August 28, 2019

Why Am I Even Alive? | Muniba Mazari speech in urdu
“I can undoubtedly admit that I am caged by my body, but my mind is free, so is my spirit and soul. I can still dream big”, Muniba Mazari.

The ‘Iron-lady’ of Pakistan,
Muniba mazari  currently living a peaceful and happy life with 3-year-old son, with a flourishing career in arts and social activities, but the 7-years long fight was not an easy journey.

The 28-year old lady, had met with a car crash, when she was just 21, and was beginning to bloom, but the beautiful woman did not let the setback bar her growing up, though her height has technically come to a standstill after the incident.
 Muniba Mazari Facebook : https://web.facebook.com/Muniba.Canvas/

Thanks 4 watching...

Hope you appreciate My Efforts,If you did DO give this video like &
Subscribe.

 #MunibaMazari #MotivationalSpeaker #TalentFactorPakistan

You May Also Like

0 comments